Bagasse Portion Cup and Lid
Renewable & Compostable Sugarcane Portion Cups and Lids are excellent alternatives to traditional petroleum-derived plastic portion cups. Sturdy and versatile, these little containers can handle both hot and cold items easily. Made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane fibers. Renewable, compostable, both EN 13432 and ASTM D6868 compliant.
- Made from renewable and reclaimed resources
- Made with sugarcane, a rapidly renewable resource
- Works for hot or cold foods
- Grease and cut resistant
- Freezer safe
- EN 13432 certified
- Traditional plastic clamshells are made from petroleum, the world's most valuable, non-renewable resource.
- Sugarcane products are made from rapidly renewable resources, not oil.
- Our sugarcane products are made from a reclaimed resource that would otherwise have been burned.
- Our sugarcane products are compostable in commercial compost facilities, but unfortunately not in your home compost.
- Compost is a great way to improve vital soil resources and divert waste that would otherwise be landfilled.
- Composting helps divert waste from landfills.